Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mushroom Pasta

I'm having a super-busy week, so I apologize for not posting more, but here's something I tried this week that is awesome:

Whole Wheat Rotini with Mushrooms and Cannelini Beans












(picture from cookthink)


I made this for dinner last night and it was AMAZING.  Modifications: Barilla Piccolini wheel pasta instead of whole wheat rotini (love this stuff - the wheels remind me of being a kid!), no green onions (didn't have any), no jalapeno, and diced tomato instead of the paste or the crushed tomato.  I also added some garlic powder, and didn't add any parmesan - it tasted rich and delicious, so I didn't think it needed the cheese.

This is also a great way to incorporate leftovers and random pantry items - it's very versatile!  I hope you try this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment