Friday, February 24, 2012

Two Easter goodies I'll be trying WAY before Easter

I know, I know, it was just Ash Wednesday a few days ago, and already I'm looking forward to Easter?


Well, I'll confess - I've already eaten two Cadbury eggs (weeks ago, when they first came out), and I have one sitting on my kitchen counter, taunting me :)  I probably would take any excuse to eat more candy, but I do really enjoy Easter food in general - colorful, happy, full of veggies.

So far, I've got two things on my list:

Chocolate Covered Peeps


I have made these before with my family, but I don't think Brendan has had them.  Sure, they sell them chocolate-dipped now too, but it's so much fun to actually do the dipping yourself.  And they're nowhere near as many calories as a Cadbury Egg, so hopefully I can eat more than one :)

Easter "Chick" Eggs



These are just too cute.  And have to be the simplest things ever to make.  I'll make these one day when we need a healthy snack or something to go with sandwiches for lunch.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment